Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Programming New SAM Module on Mercedes B...
Programming New SAM Module on Mercedes Benz

1539 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2019-12-02 22:14:13

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2019-10-29 17:53:54

Hi

Can anyone please tell me how good is Maxsys 908 Pro to do this task............? I have replaced SAM Module with new one and i need to program it so, before I try I need to now will it be able to complete the job.................I know Maxsys 908 Pro is very good on BMW and Mini but, I have never tried it on any Mercedes Benz before so, any some feed back would be helpful...............

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2019-11-12 21:31:45 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Hi Ashraf,
    How did the programming work? The only Mercedes module that I programmed was a
    ECM. It worked good. How did it do on the SAM module?

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2019-11-20 21:07:08 (Reply to:Kevin H)
    Well I did not try it as there was NO any feed back on here so I did not want to take any chance............By the way did you replace with used  the ECM or, just update the software.........? can you please explain bit more so, we know...............

Thanks

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2019-11-29 21:55:24 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Sorry it took so long to answer. I just read your reply. I updated the ECM of a 2010 C
    300 I believe.
    It worked fine. It took about 20 minutes so make sure that you maintain voltage in the
    battery.
    You must have a current subscription as it downloaded the update online.
    The tablet will not let you update the ECM if you have blue tooth turned on. You must
    turn it off and plug in the usb cable from the tablet to the Jbox.
    It did not tell you what the update was for, it only gave you the new calibration number
    and asks if you want to go ahead and update.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2019-12-02 22:14:13 (Reply to:Kevin H)
    Thanks very much for the feedback...............
  Total1 Pages